Tunatic for MAC – Uses microphone to listen to song and give artist information. This app was build by WILDBITS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tunatic for MAC Latest Version
Tunatic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tunatic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tunatic App|
|File Size||410 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Tunatic App for MAC
Tunatic helps you identify a song playing on the radio. Simply use a microphone and let Tunatic listen to the song. It will then query its search engine with possible artist names and song titles. All you need is a microphone and Internet access.
- Universal Binary (better compatibility with Mac OS X v10.6)
- works when sound input is set to 48 kHz instead of 44.1 kHz
- fixed crash that occurred when some fonts were not installed
- better display of non-latin text
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tunatic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tunatic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tunatic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tunatic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tunatic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tunatic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tunatic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tunatic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tunatic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tunatic from your MAC!
Tunatic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Album Art Widget
Fetch/display iTunes album art and song rating.
Lightweight BitTorrent client.
This Tunatic .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Tunatic is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.