Tumult Whisk for MAC – The lightweight HTML/PHP editor with live preview for macOS. This app was created by TUMULT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tumult Whisk for MAC Latest Version
Tumult Whisk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tumult Whisk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tumult Whisk App|
|File Size||60.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Tumult Whisk App for MAC
Tumult Whisk is a lightweight HTML and PHP editor with a live preview that updates as you type.
Note: Whisk is the app previously known as HyperEdit!
Whisk’s integrated preview pane displays the web page live as you type. Whisk breaks the tedious cycle of writing HTML, saving the file, then reloading and viewing the page in the browser. Combining the writing phase with the viewing phase clarifies the effects of your changes and speeds up the overall process of making a web page. W3C-based validation will red-underline any mistakes. It uses the same rendering engine found in Safari, so it is not only standards compliant, but also very fast.
Use Whisk For:
- Crafting HTML to make sure it looks exactly as you want it
- Testing and executing PHP code
- Writing blog posts, forum entries, or rich emails
- Interactively trying out CSS
- And creating whole websites
- Preview pane quickly renders HTML and PHP as typed, using the same engine as Safari
- Watched Files automatically (or manually) determine when files are changed and will reload the web preview (file access permissions required)
- Live HTML W3C-based validation shows errors and highlights problem tags with a red underline
- Preview to other browsers or the Hype Reflect app on iOS
- Web inspector/console/dev tools access
- Customizable syntax highlighting coloring
- Reusable code snippets and color swatches
- Scroll sync keeps can keep the editor and preview at similar spots
- View HTML source code generated by the PHP engine
- Attach Style Sheets for viewing how blog posts/markup will look with external styling
Because We Love the Mac:
- Written in Cocoa exclusively as a macOS app (supports 10.12 through 10.15)
- Adopts new macOS features and is gorgeous in Light and Dark modes
- Apple Silicon support to run natively on “M1” Macs
- macOS 11 Bug Sur compatibility and UI adjustments
- New App Icons matching the macOS 11 Big Sur style
- Localizations for German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
- Line commenting and uncommenting via command-slash
- Preference for tab width, infinite tab stops without wrapping, tab stop sizing matches font size
- macOS 11.0+ only: Zoom will magnify like in Safari (page zoom that does not grow the width)
- The tab key will indent code when there is a multi-line selection
- Color Swatches can have opacity
- Option to disable macOS Auto Save
- Added an optional Save toolbar button
- Many bug fixes and small UI tweaks
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tumult Whisk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tumult Whisk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tumult Whisk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tumult Whisk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tumult Whisk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tumult Whisk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tumult Whisk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tumult Whisk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tumult Whisk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tumult Whisk from your MAC!
Tumult Whisk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native Cocoa text editor.
Powerful system utility.
Easy to use HTML editor.
This Tumult Whisk .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Tumult Whisk is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.