Tublme for MAC – Beautiful Tumblr desktop client. This app was created by RAKENSTUDIO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tublme for MAC Latest Version
Tublme for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tublme that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tublme App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Tublme App for MAC
Tublme is a beautiful and powerful, yet easy-to-use, Tumblr desktop client. It makes browsing Tumblr a whole new experience with its minimalistic approach.
- Lists – As in Twitter, a list is a selected group of users. Just add people (you don’t even need to be following them) to a new or existing list and you’ll be able to check the list timeline whenever you want.
- Saved searches – Apart from keeping a history of your recent searches, Tublme me lets you save the ones you want.
- Keyboard shortcuts – So you prefer using the keyboard? No problem: browse the Dashboard, make a search or like a post using simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Multiple accounts – You can add as many Tumblr accounts as you want and change from one to another instantly.
- Simultaneous uploads – Are you uploading a very heavy post and, meanwhile, you have finished writing a new one? No need to wait. Publish it and Tublme will take care of it all.
- Work offline – Did your Internet connection failed? Was there an error while uploading? Did you have to cancel your upload? Tublme saves your post automatically for you to try again later.
- Notification center – When publishing a post, when you have new followers, etc. And if you prefer using Growl, no problem, Tublme is compatible.
- Retina ready – Tublme is optimized for the new MacBook Pro Retina Display.
- Beautiful interface
- Icon in the dock, in the menubar, or both
- Markdown, HTML, and RTE support
- QuickLook support when viewing posts (Space bar key)
- Lots of kitties…
- Added support for El Capitan.
- Fixed a problem with the uploaded posts list.
- Fixed some random crashes.
- Fixed gifs not animating. (This still has some issues on Yosemite)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tublme for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tublme .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tublme is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tublme for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tublme apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tublme apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tublme that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tublme icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tublme on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tublme from your MAC!
Tublme Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create text-only Tumblr posts, including WYSIWG formatting.
Diary with photos, tags, and online sharing.
Easy-to-use, visually pleasing Tumblr client.
This Tublme .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Tublme is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.