Translate Bot for MAC – Easy app localization. This app was build by TRANSLATEBOT.DE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Translate Bot for MAC Latest Version
Translate Bot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Translate Bot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Translate Bot App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Translate Bot App for MAC
With Translate Bot, you have all the localized text for all your apps in one place. Manage languages, edit strings, and export directly to your development environment. Translate Bot comes with a lot of different features, ranging from small conveniences to large time-savers.
- Project Manager – Edit and manage all your localized text in one place. Manage projects, languages, and individual strings. Search, sort, and filter. See missing or incomplete translations.
- Team Player – Import your existing Localizable.strings files or other formats, and export directly into your project folder.
- Time Saver – How often do you want to localize the same words? With automatic translation, the app translates for you, using your existing localizations to fill the blanks.
- Work Sharer – Use the online editor and let your team help with the translation work. Or work on your project while on the go. The free version lets you manage and edit several localizations for several apps.
Pro features, available via purchase, include:
- Unlimited projects and languages
- XLIFF support
- Automatic translation
- Online editor
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Added support for ‘translatable’ attribute in Android Studio XML files
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Translate Bot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Translate Bot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Translate Bot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Translate Bot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Translate Bot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Translate Bot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Translate Bot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Translate Bot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Translate Bot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Translate Bot from your MAC!
Translate Bot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Translate Bot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Translate Bot is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.