Transform for MAC – Live XSLT transformations. This app was released by NEILANG Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Transform for MAC Latest Version
Transform for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Transform that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Transform App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Transform App for MAC
Transform works with your favorite IDE/text editor to provide live XSLT transformations. Select a XML and XSLT source file, and Transform will show you the result in either a raw source or web view. Not only that, it will watch these files for changes, and update the output automatically, creating an efficient workflow for developing XSLT scripts.
Features include: Updating preview when you save, EXSLT support (for functions implemented by libxslt), retina display support, error notification, full screen mode, output highlighting, live web view, plus more (see website for full list of features).
- Bug fixes!!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Transform for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Transform .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Transform is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Transform for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Transform apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Transform apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Transform that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Transform icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Transform on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Transform from your MAC!
Transform Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Transform .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Transform is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.