TOWeb for MAC – Template-based website creation software. This app was released by LAUYAN Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TOWeb for MAC Latest Version
TOWeb for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TOWeb that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TOWeb App|
|File Size||474.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About TOWeb App for MAC
- Free Professional Website Templates Included – Don’t start from scratch, create your website by choosing among our 10s stunning designs and customize it to your taste in the live preview editor
- Easy and Intuitive Live Content Editing (Wysiwyg) – TOWeb let you browse and edit your site naturally in a live preview, adding and editing content directly into your pages, and offers everything your website needs, including pictures, forms, photo galleries, Google Maps, YouTube and HTML5 videos, polls, and much more
- A Complete and Modern CSS3 Based Theme Editor – Customize the graphical theme of your website using the built-in theme editor. All CSS3 styles are supported: gradients, drop shadows, rounded edges … each element of the site is customizable, just click on it and change its style to see the result in the live preview
- In paid editions of TOWeb 9, the slider of the Theme is no longer limited to 50 images (only the free edition of TOWeb V9 remains limited to a maximum of 50 images)
- The customizable logo of the order form did not appear when printing orders of e-Commerce websites
- Some online payment orders (such as PayPal for instance) could have used and displayed by default the status “Payment validated” instead of “Pending payment” in the Backoffice
- The “Encode password” option located in step 2 of the host configuration wizard (accessible from the Publish step or by using the F8 key) could not be activated. You can now use this option if the connection to your FTP server does not work and your password contains special symbols or characters
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TOWeb for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TOWeb .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TOWeb is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TOWeb for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TOWeb apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TOWeb apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TOWeb that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TOWeb icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TOWeb on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TOWeb from your MAC!
TOWeb Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
One-window Web development suite.
Create template-based websites rapidly.
Easily build eye-catching Web sites.
This TOWeb .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. TOWeb is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.