TotalValidator for MAC – All-in-one website validation. This app was created by TOTALVALIDATOR Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TotalValidator for MAC Latest Version
TotalValidator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TotalValidator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TotalValidator App|
|File Size||38.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About TotalValidator App for MAC
TotalValidator is an (X)HTML validator, an accessibility validator, a spell checker, and a broken links checker all rolled into one tool allowing one-click validation of your website. Download this free tool and validate your web pages today.
- The best HTML validation against the W3C Markup Standards
- Accessibility validation against the WCAG (1.0 and 2.0) and the US Section 508 standards
- A broken-links checker
- A spell checker covering English (American and British), French, Italian, Spanish, and German
- One-click validation using our Browser extensions
For many more great features, including validating one or more entire sites and CSS validation, choose the Pro tool instead.
- Support for contrast testing using opacity and alpha
- When testing against WCAG 2.1 you can now exclude CSS pages
- Additional WCAG 2.1 tests added
- Warning when find http link to the same site on a https page
- Improved testing of fragments on links to same site
- Results pages tidy up, plus live links with link errors
- You can now add extra command line options to override what’s in -properties
- CI version now has support for Selenium
- Minor improvements to the UI
- Tests updated in line with official specifications:
- HTML5 Living Standard updated to 30 March 2021
- ARIA in HTML updated to 28 March 2021
- WAI-ARIA 1.2 updated to 02 March 2021
- CSS Cascading and Inheritance Level 4 updated to 19 March 2021
- CSS Cascading and Inheritance Level 3 updated to 11 February 2021
- CSS Box Sizing Module Level 3 updated to 17 March 2021
- CSS Text Module Level 3 updated to 16 March 2021
- CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4 updated to 16 March 2021
- CSS Scroll Snap Module Level 1 updated to 11 March 2021
- CSS Ruby Annotation Layout Module Level 1 updated to 10 March 2021
- CSS Multi-column Layout Module Level 1 updated to 12 February 2021
- CSS Pseudo-Elements Module Level 4 updated to 31 December 2020
- CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3 updated to 22 December 2020
- CSS Containment Module Level 1 updated to 22 December 2020
- CSS Box Model Module Level 3 updated to 22 December 2020
- CSS Display Module Level 3 updated to 18 December 2020
- CSS Grid Layout Module Level 2 updated to 18 December 2020
- CSS Grid Layout Module Level 1 updated to 18 December 2020
- CSS Images Module Level 3 updated to 17 December 2020
- CSS Containment Module Level 2 updated to 16 December 2020
- CSS Custom Highlight API Module Level 1 updated to 08 December 2020
- CSS Conditional Rules Module Level 3 updated to 8 December 2020
- Picture-in-Picture added
- CSS Overflow Module Level 4 added
- CSS Image Values and Replaced Content Module Level 4 added
- Bug Fixes:
- Links to issues were missing from the Issue Report
- Forms were not being submitted when a
tag was present
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TotalValidator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TotalValidator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TotalValidator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TotalValidator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TotalValidator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TotalValidator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TotalValidator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TotalValidator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TotalValidator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TotalValidator from your MAC!
TotalValidator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Balthisar Tidy Classic
Cocoa implementation of HTML Tidy.
Suite of Web optimization tools.
Scan your website for broken links.
This TotalValidator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. TotalValidator is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.