TortoiseHg for MAC – Toolkit for the Mercurial distributed revision control system. This app was released by MERCURIAL-SCM Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TortoiseHg for MAC Latest Version
TortoiseHg for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TortoiseHg that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TortoiseHg App|
|File Size||32.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.5|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About TortoiseHg App for MAC
TortoiseHg is a set of graphical tools and a shell extension for the Mercurial distributed revision control system. TortoiseHg is primarily written in Python and PyQt (the Windows shell extension being the notable exception). The thg script and TortoiseHg dialogs can be used on any platform that supports PyQt, including Mac OS X
- py3: fix another str/bytes bug in ArchiveWidget
- repofilter: avoid byte string in auto-completed author revset
- py3: add a requirements list for CentOS 7
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TortoiseHg for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TortoiseHg .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TortoiseHg is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TortoiseHg for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TortoiseHg apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TortoiseHg apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TortoiseHg that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TortoiseHg icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TortoiseHg on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TortoiseHg from your MAC!
TortoiseHg Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy way to work with Git and Mercurial.
Simple Hg Server
Setup and run your own Hg / Mercurial service.
This TortoiseHg .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. TortoiseHg is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.