TorChat for MAC – Unofficial port of torchat. This app was developed by SOURCEMAC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TorChat for MAC Latest Version
TorChat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TorChat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TorChat App|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
About TorChat App for MAC
- File exchange
- Profile avatar, name, and text
- OS X interface
- Basic mode with bundled tor binary
- Advanced mode to integrate TorChat in existing tor configuration
- Extended logs
- Ability to take private notes about a contact
- Multi-chat window
- Ability to block a buddy
Note: Now requires OS X 10.13 or later
- Update tor binary & update code to better handle new tor versions
- Some little enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TorChat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TorChat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TorChat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TorChat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TorChat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TorChat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TorChat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TorChat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TorChat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TorChat from your MAC!
TorChat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Messenger based on the MTP protocol.
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
This TorChat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. TorChat is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.