Tonaltopia for MAC – Evoke a sense of nostalgia in your images. This app was build by APPNOTIX Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tonaltopia for MAC Latest Version
Tonaltopia for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tonaltopia that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tonaltopia App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Tonaltopia App for MAC
Tonaltopia creates a black and white, toned or sepia photo to evoke a sense of nostalgia in your image. Sometimes the goal is to make the new photo look like an old photograph — evoking a sentimental feeling from you, as if you’re recalling a faded memory from long ago or create a monochromatic photo opting using sone color rather than the entire spectrum to give your photo a more powerful result.
Tonaltopia’s color filters will give your photo depth by holding back selected colors in the image. They are easy to use and each filter will give your photo a different range of depth and tone:
- The yellow filter introduces a subtle change to to yellows, oranges and red which become slightly lighter.
- The red filter has a serious effect on tones. Pink and orange tones in a photo will become almost white while the blue and green become very dark.
- The green filter can be seen affecting the blue and green which become much lighter while the orange and red ones go darker.
- The blue filter has a similar effect on colors, making reds and oranges become a touch darker and blues and greens slightly lighter.
- Support for NEF and CR2 raw images from Nikon and Canon
- Faster rendering on preview and save
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tonaltopia for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tonaltopia .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tonaltopia is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tonaltopia for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tonaltopia apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tonaltopia apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tonaltopia that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tonaltopia icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tonaltopia on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tonaltopia from your MAC!
Tonaltopia Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Tonaltopia .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Tonaltopia is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.