To Do for MAC – Widget to manage tasks. This app was created by TODO.PHILIPEFATIO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
To Do for MAC Latest Version
To Do for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about To Do that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||To Do App|
|File Size||448 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About To Do App for MAC
To Do is a lightweight and fast widget to manage tasks. Thanks to Mac OS X Leopard it integrates with iCal and Mail. The big advantage: to manage your tasks you don’t have to leave these applications open
- Due Dates, Due Dates and Due Dates!
Finally, the most requested feature made it. It even respects your date format preference (including Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, everything!).
- Notes and URL can be edited, just hit ⌘I to open the Info HUD.
- Improved automatic size adjustment
- Due dates can be shown on the front
- New sorting option “Accomplishment”
- Support for any font
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download To Do for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the To Do .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the To Do is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy To Do for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing To Do apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete To Do apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the To Do that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the To Do icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall To Do on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove To Do from your MAC!
To Do Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
To-do list manager.
The Hit List
Advanced reminder application.
To-do task organizer.
This To Do .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. To Do is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.