TNEFs Enough for MAC – Extract winmail.dat embedded files. This app was developed by JOSHJACOB Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TNEFs Enough for MAC Latest Version
TNEFs Enough for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TNEFs Enough that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TNEFs Enough App|
|File Size||2.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About TNEFs Enough App for MAC
TNEF’s Enough allows Macs to read and extract files from Microsoft TNEF stream files. The files are usually received via email from Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook users. You will usually receive an attachment named “winmail.dat.” If someone has even sent you a message or file and all you have received is a “winmail.dat” file then you need TNEF’s Enough to open it and extract the embedded file.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina).
- Corrected for better Dark Mode support.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TNEFs Enough for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TNEFs Enough .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TNEFs Enough is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TNEFs Enough for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TNEFs Enough apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TNEFs Enough apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TNEFs Enough that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TNEFs Enough icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TNEFs Enough on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TNEFs Enough from your MAC!
TNEFs Enough Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extract images, video, sound, or text from files and folders.
Extract, view, and save the contents of winmail.dat files.
Download Winmail.dat Opener for MAC
Read winmail.dat files.
Download Winmail Reader for MAC
This TNEFs Enough .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. TNEFs Enough is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.