TipTyper for MAC – Notepad-inspired text editor. This app was developed by BRUNOPHILIPE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TipTyper for MAC Latest Version
TipTyper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TipTyper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TipTyper App|
|File Size||1.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About TipTyper App for MAC
TipTyper is a simple plain-text editor inspired by Microsoft’s Notepad.
- Lines display (hideable, Cmd-L).
- Words counter (hideable, Cmd-D).
- Go to Line feature (Cmd-Shift-L).
- Customizable Toolbar with multiple useful buttons.
- Automatic Tabs insertion feature to make coding easier. (Disabled by default)
- Smart indentation feature, supports loose, selected and multiple selections indentation.
- Added localizations support. Now available in English and Portuguese. More languages may be added soon!
- Editor Margin feature, available from the Toolbar.
- Characters counter.
- True Full-Screen support.
- Retina screen ready.
- Support for dictation and speech.
- Spell check and grammar.
- Automatic update checker and downloader (thanks to Sparkle).
- Adds TouchBar support
- Fixes some crashes when changing text indentation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TipTyper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TipTyper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TipTyper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TipTyper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TipTyper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TipTyper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TipTyper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TipTyper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TipTyper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TipTyper from your MAC!
TipTyper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free general purpose text editor.
Fast and intuitive text editor.
This TipTyper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. TipTyper is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.