Timelane for MAC – Visually profile your asynchronous code. This app was created by TIMELANE.TOOLS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Timelane for MAC Latest Version
Timelane for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Timelane that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Timelane App|
|File Size||4.6 MB|
About Timelane App for MAC
Timelane is a free app that bundles a custom Xcode Instrument and the frameworks to enable your code to talk to the Timelane instrument. Once you start profiling your app with Timelane you will be able to see your asynchronous tasks plotted visually on an interactive timeline you can inspect to heart’s content.
Free and extensible
The app and related frameworks are free of charge. Additionally, anyone can use the Timelane core to enable their own asynchronous code to send profiling data to the Timelane Instrument.
Timelane is specifically designed to address profiling asynchronous concurrent code. Visualizing asynchronous operations gives you a bird’s view over your subscriptions.
Drill down into the code to explore how it works. If you find a bug or have a suggestion, do say so. Made in the open by Marin Todorov.
- This is the first release of Timelane
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Timelane for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Timelane .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Timelane is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Timelane for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Timelane apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Timelane apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Timelane that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Timelane icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Timelane on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Timelane from your MAC!
Timelane Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Timelane .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Timelane is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.