Timecop for MAC – Simple time-tracking utility. This app was released by TIMECOPAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Timecop for MAC Latest Version
Timecop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Timecop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Timecop App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Timecop App for MAC
Timecop is a dead simple, yet robust, time-tracking utility in your status bar.
- Customizable hotkeys to quickly switch between projects
- View what you worked on by day, week, month or a custom time period
- Go back and edit time recorded
- Organize your projects as tasks and group them later
- Recognizes idle time and allows applying that time to any defined project/task
- Export your time as a .CSV
- Stability fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Timecop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Timecop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Timecop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Timecop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Timecop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Timecop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Timecop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Timecop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Timecop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Timecop from your MAC!
Timecop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Automatic productivity, time tracking, and invoice generation.
Simple task timer for your menubar.
Minimalist time tracker (beta).
This Timecop .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Timecop is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.