Time Tracker For JIRA for MAC – Track and log the time spent on JIRA issues. This app was build by JIRA-TIME-TRACKER Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Time Tracker For JIRA for MAC Latest Version
Time Tracker For JIRA for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Time Tracker For JIRA that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Time Tracker For JIRA App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Time Tracker For JIRA App for MAC
Time Tracker for JIRA is a macOS status bar app to track and log the time spent on JIRA issues. Time tracking is made easy with this super-simple time counter on your status bar. Customers from all over the world record time and improve productivity with Time Tracker for JIRA.
- Track time seamlessly with the app built in the status bar.
- Start, pause, reset and submit time with just one click.
- Save time on submitting work log with search and filter options.
- Edit time before submission
- Synchronize Issues
- Easy Tracking
- Issue Search
- Awesome blur background
- Added the option to specify a custom rounding before submitting a work log
- Addressing an issue where some users experienced a problem with setting a custom time for a work log
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Time Tracker For JIRA for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Time Tracker For JIRA .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Time Tracker For JIRA is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Time Tracker For JIRA for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Time Tracker For JIRA apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Time Tracker For JIRA apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Time Tracker For JIRA that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Time Tracker For JIRA icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Time Tracker For JIRA on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Time Tracker For JIRA from your MAC!
Time Tracker For JIRA Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy time and expense tracking.
Automatic productivity, time tracking, and invoice generation.
This Time Tracker For JIRA .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Time Tracker For JIRA is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.