Timbuktu Pro for MAC – Control a Mac remotely. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Timbuktu Pro for MAC Latest Version
Timbuktu Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Timbuktu Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Timbuktu Pro App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Timbuktu Pro App for MAC
Timbuktu Pro allows you to control Mac or WIndows computers remoted over a network, dial-up, or the internet. It’s an essential tool for Mac webmasters looking to remotely maintain their websites.
- Updated for compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- On OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and later computers, if the Timbuktu Application has been installed via a Push Install, the keychain will not operate properly (for outbound Timbuktu connections) until the currently-logged in user has logged out and logged back in.
- On OS X 10.9 Mavericks host systems, the secure screen saver will not automatically engage after a control session with a blanked screen is closed. To work around this issue, set the upper left corner of the screen as a Start Screen Saver “Hot Corner” in the Desktop and Screen Saver preference pane, and insure that “Require a Password after sleep or screen saver begins” is checked (turned on) in the Security and Privacy preference pane. When these are both set, the secure screen saver will come on automatically when you close the control session via the red close dot on the upper-left corner of the Timbuktu Control window.
- On OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and later computers, Timbuktu Pro may crash when the computer wakes from sleep. This crash is harmless and you can immediately restart Timbuktu Pro.
To prevent this potential crash, disable Send and Exchange sounds in the Timbuktu Preferences.
From the Setup menu, choose Preferences and click the Sound tab. In the Sound list, select the Send sound. Then open the pop-up menu and choose None. Repeat the process for the Messages Received and Exchange sounds.
- Timbuktu connections using the Skype protocol are not supported on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks.
- Timbuktu connections using the Dial Direct protocol are not supported on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks.
- If you use the Send or Exchange service to transfer files larger than 2 GB, the File Size and Time Remaining indicators may not be accurate. However, file transfer itself is not affected.
- When you make a change to Timbuktu Pro settings that require the Timbuktu host to re-initialize, such as disabling Bonjour support or Skype integration, Timbuktu Pro may display an error message that the Timbuktu host could not load. If this occurs, log out of OS X. Then log in again to complete the Timbuktu host reinitialization.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Timbuktu Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Timbuktu Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Timbuktu Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Timbuktu Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Timbuktu Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Timbuktu Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Timbuktu Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Timbuktu Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Timbuktu Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Timbuktu Pro from your MAC!
Timbuktu Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Establish remote connections with other Macs and PCs.
Access all your computers from anywhere.
Remotely connect to your home network.
This Timbuktu Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Timbuktu Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.