Tighten Pro for MAC – Mac App Store receipt validation and code generator. This app was developed by MAC.TIGHTENAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tighten Pro for MAC Latest Version
Tighten Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tighten Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tighten Pro App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Tighten Pro App for MAC
Tighten Pro is a code generator and verifier for Mac App Store receipt validation, code-signing and security.
Getting your OS X app ready for the App Store is simple–until you start thinking about verifying the store receipt, checking the certificate chain used to sign your application, and checking the integrity of the application bundle. Implementing all of the WWDR recommendations for the App Store could take up to a month (that’s the voice of experience speaking), even for experienced developers!
Tighten Pro changes all that. With a built-in code generator that reads directly from your codesign-ed app bundle, you can add a complete, robust App Store implementation to your own application in under 30 minutes. And since the code generator creates customized security code, your app will be more secure than if you simply reused sample code from the internet.
- Inspect application code signature.
- Calculates SHA1 fingerprints of application signing certificate chain.
- Generates code for codesign requirement checks.
- Inspect App Store Receipts and verify values against your own receipt-checking code.
- Creates 32/64-bit inline ANSI C (GCC) code for inclusion in .h .c, .m, .cpp and .mm files.
- Quickly review public symbols and strings without opening console.
- Fixes for handling app bundles containing receipts signed with “Mac App Store Receipt Signing” certificate which expired on 2015.11.11
- Updated to verify receipts signed with “Mac App Store and iTunes Store Receipt Signing” certificate expires 2017.10.23 or 2023.02.07.
- Fixes for 10.8.5 and higher (exception thrown when App bundle opened).
- Light dusting and cleaning for (32/64) standard binary.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tighten Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tighten Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tighten Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tighten Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tighten Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tighten Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tighten Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tighten Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tighten Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tighten Pro from your MAC!
Tighten Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Tighten Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Tighten Pro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.