Tickets for MAC – Create FogBugz tickets. This app was released by IRRADIATEDSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tickets for MAC Latest Version
Tickets for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tickets that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tickets App|
|File Size||9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Tickets App for MAC
Note: Tickets is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
Tickets is the fastest way to manage FogBugz tickets. Tickets features screen shot capture and other file attachments. Tickets 2 supports drag-and-drop case management, integrated email, and SpotLight/QuickLook integration.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- Drag files to the Dock icon to create new case with attachments.
- Updated artwork with full retina support!
- Deleted projects/milestones now shown with gray icons.
- Tweaked accounts menu and Accounts Preferences.
- Added standard key equivalents to many buttons.
- Layout and appearance of QuickLook results.
- Can now double-click groups in the list to expand/collapse
- Loads of other small improvements.
- Swapped Due Date with Priority from More Fields.
- If worked time exceeds estimate, Remaining Hours are now shown in red instead of negative.
- Removed Feedback from the Help menu.
- Spotlight attributes have more descriptive names.
- Initial import now requires user to wait for it to complete.
- Issue switching to edit view on Mountain Lion.
- Timed Screen Grab timer not centered and doesn’t always appear.
- Error window contents don’t expand when window resized.
- Hangs if you click Cancel on a login dialog.
- Issue switching to edit view on Mountain Lion.
- Can’t click reply/reply all/forward buttons in event view when ticket is in it’s own window.
- Loads of other small bugs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tickets for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tickets .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tickets is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tickets for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tickets apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tickets apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tickets that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tickets icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tickets on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tickets from your MAC!
Tickets Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Desktop front-end for JIRA issue tracker.
Manage bugs and feature request for your products.
Manage your FogBugz cases and reply to customers.
This Tickets .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Tickets is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.