Throttled Pro for MAC – Optimize your Internet connection. This app was released by INTRARTS Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Throttled Pro for MAC Latest Version
Throttled Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Throttled Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Throttled Pro App|
|File Size||271 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About Throttled Pro App for MAC
Throttled Pro provides weighted network queues (WF2Q+) that guarantee bandwidth for all your essential network services like Web browsing, email, and online gaming. In addition, it provides ACK packet priority which speeds up downloads when you are sending out a lot of data. This combination assures that you get the most out of your Internet service.
- Provides instantaneous response for SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, POP, IMAP and VNC connections; also allows you to prioritize any other internet protocol you want to remain responsive under heavy load
- Includes optimizations for many online games including Unreal Tournament 2004, World of Warcraft (I, II, and III), Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Starcraft, Diablo II and Quake 3
- Manages BitTorrent, FTP, DCC and other file sharing protocols so your connection always stays lag free
- Allows you to cap the bandwidth of any service or combination of services; you may have an unlimited number of bandwidth caps if you use the advanced configuration panel
- Provides ACK packet priority to guarantee fast download speeds while your machine is uploading at maximum speed
- Updated to use throttled-0.5.1, which fixes LAN-capping issues experienced by some users; we now make sure 192.168.x.x, 10.x.x.x, and Bonjour networks are not throttled
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Throttled Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Throttled Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Throttled Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Throttled Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Throttled Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Throttled Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Throttled Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Throttled Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Throttled Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Throttled Pro from your MAC!
Throttled Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Optimizes Hotline/Carracho speeds.
Put bandwidth caps on upstream data.
This Throttled Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Throttled Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.