TheMaker for MAC – Rapid website creation and management. This app was created by MAKERCMS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TheMaker for MAC Latest Version
TheMaker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TheMaker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TheMaker App|
|File Size||30.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About TheMaker App for MAC
With TheMaker, create, edit, and preview Web sites on your Mac, and when you are ready, publish them via FTP. You stay creative, while TheMaker manages your assets, links, and page changes.
With TheMaker you always have a backup of your websites on your local computer.
The built-in editor has an auto-complete feature for the entire HTML and CSS vocabulary, making elegant page creation a cinch. The intuitive user interface is designed to simplify your work so you can stay focused on your creativity. On top of that, you can preview your design at any time in your favorite Web browser.
TheMaker is extremely easy to use and you can have your first site ready in minutes.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TheMaker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TheMaker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TheMaker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TheMaker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TheMaker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TheMaker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TheMaker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TheMaker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TheMaker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TheMaker from your MAC!
TheMaker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TheMaker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. TheMaker is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.