The World Factbook ’09 for MAC – Source of information on all the nations of the worl. This app was developed by JDICTIONARY-MOBILE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
The World Factbook ’09 for MAC Latest Version
The World Factbook '09 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about The World Factbook ’09 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||The World Factbook ’09 App|
About The World Factbook ’09 App for MAC
The World Factbook ’09… !
The World Factbook is the reliable and extremely popular source of information on all the nations of the world. It provides up-to-date, valuable data for more than 250 countries and territories in a concise, well-organized format wherever and whenever you want. The World Factbook also provides interesting chapters for our changing planet, oceans and parts of the world whose status has not yet been resolved (e.g., West Bank, Spratly Islands).
Topics addressed include natural resources, industries, GDP, religion, ethnic groups, legal system and much more. Key data are grouped under the headings of introduction/background, geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military, transnational issues. The World Factbook is a must-have application for those who possess a curiosity or concern about the rapidly changing world in which we live.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download The World Factbook ’09 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the The World Factbook ’09 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the The World Factbook ’09 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy The World Factbook ’09 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing The World Factbook ’09 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete The World Factbook ’09 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the The World Factbook ’09 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the The World Factbook ’09 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall The World Factbook ’09 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove The World Factbook ’09 from your MAC!
The World Factbook ’09 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This The World Factbook ’09 .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. The World Factbook ’09 is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.