THE TICKER for MAC – Simple RSS reader. This app was created by THETICKER.MYOWNAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
THE TICKER for MAC Latest Version
THE TICKER for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about THE TICKER that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||THE TICKER App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.5|
About THE TICKER App for MAC
THE TICKER is a small, simple, cute feed reader with the I HATE EXCERPTS feature and features unlimited feeds organized by label and rating that can be arranged by keyboard. It comes with a gorgeous preview, quick look and, of course, multiple sharing options. Everything is searchable and you can store/mark articles for later use. You can navigate by gestures, arrows, keyboard the way you are already used to.
- Performance and GUI Improvements
- Added Support for Upcoming Versions of OS X
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download THE TICKER for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the THE TICKER .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the THE TICKER is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy THE TICKER for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing THE TICKER apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete THE TICKER apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the THE TICKER that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the THE TICKER icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall THE TICKER on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove THE TICKER from your MAC!
THE TICKER Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS and Atom news reader.
News reader with preview, sharing, and search capabilities.
This THE TICKER .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. THE TICKER is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.