The Early Edition for MAC – Your own personal, daily newspaper on the iPad. This app was created by GLASSHOUSEAPPS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
The Early Edition for MAC Latest Version
The Early Edition for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about The Early Edition that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||The Early Edition App|
About The Early Edition App for MAC
The Early Edition takes the news sources that you enjoy (via their RSS feeds) and presents their content in a format which is familiar, stylish and intuitive.
You can import feeds from Google Reader or OPML file, discover feed URLs by entering Web links and even categorize your news feeds into sections, just like a traditional newspaper!
Each time you collect news, articles from your source list are collected and assembled into a daily edition and stored in Archives for later reference.
With The Early Edition you can skim through pages of article teasers or tap a headline to view the article in full screen. And if you want to share a story, the action button provides a host of options like Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, Read It Later, Delicious and Email.
If you\’re someone who checks the news throughout the day, tapping the Fetch button will collect new stories since your last fetch and add them to the front of the paper. Or a long tap on a single feed or section will do an isolated fetch to save you some time.
You can filter articles in a number of ways, including:
✭ Last fetch
✭ All dates
✭ Previous editions
The Early Edition really takes advantage of the unique platform that the iPad provides and seamlessly combines what\’s great about print with what\’s great about the web.
News sources can be gathered from:
✔ Pretty much anywhere you see an RSS link or symbol online
A big thanks to everyone who has given us feedback and helped us improve and enhance this app. We\’ve got some exciting plans that we\’ll be implementing over time so please stay tuned!
✭ CONNECT WITH US ✭
- NEW SHARING OPTIONS: Twitter, Facebook, Read it later, Delicious
- SETTINGS: Make your personal newspaper even more personal
- BACKUP YOUR FEEDS: Export your feeds/folders to OPML (via email)
- NEW GESTURES: – Swipe to next/previous article when viewing in full screen- Pinch to close articles when viewing in full screen (Note: this works best in Story mode, but you can make it work in Original mode by placing one finger in the toolbar at the top when performing the pinch to close).- Tap and hold on individual sections or feeds to do an isolated fetch- Two-finger horizontal swipe to flip from Story to Original view (and vice versa)
- DELETE PAST EDITIONS: New button in Archives popover to prune your database back to articles fetched today only.
- INSTAPAPER MOBILIZER: You now have the choice of viewing articles as they appear on the website that hosts them, or as they appear when Instapaper Mobilizer has been applied to them. This choice is available in Settings.
- 4.2 COMPATIBILITY
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download The Early Edition for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the The Early Edition .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the The Early Edition is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy The Early Edition for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing The Early Edition apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete The Early Edition apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the The Early Edition that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the The Early Edition icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall The Early Edition on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove The Early Edition from your MAC!
The Early Edition Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This The Early Edition .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. The Early Edition is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.