The Big Picture from Boston.com for MAC – Award-winning photo blog from Boston.com. This app was developed by BOSTON Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
The Big Picture from Boston.com for MAC Latest Version
The Big Picture from Boston for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about The Big Picture from Boston.com that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||The Big Picture from Boston.com App|
About The Big Picture from Boston.com App for MAC
The Big Picture, an award-winning photo blog from Boston.com, presents news stories through high-quality photographs from around the world. Created and produced by Alan Taylor, new entries are posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• View all recent entries from The Big Picture with complete introductions to the topic
• Photographs presented in landscape mode for optimal viewing and easy navigation
• Webby Award Winner and People’s Voice Winner for Best Use of Photography
- Added support for iPad.
- Introduced product enhancements including social sharing.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download The Big Picture from Boston.com for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the The Big Picture from Boston.com .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the The Big Picture from Boston.com is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy The Big Picture from Boston.com for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing The Big Picture from Boston.com apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete The Big Picture from Boston.com apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the The Big Picture from Boston.com that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the The Big Picture from Boston.com icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall The Big Picture from Boston.com on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove The Big Picture from Boston.com from your MAC!
The Big Picture from Boston.com Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This The Big Picture from Boston.com .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. The Big Picture from Boston.com is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.