Th-MakerX for MAC – Drag-and-drop image resizing. This app was build by WWW5.WIND.NE.JP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Th-MakerX for MAC Latest Version
Th-MakerX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Th-MakerX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Th-MakerX App|
|File Size||1.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Th-MakerX App for MAC
Th-MakerX makes resized image files of dropped image files. You can drop folders which contain image files, too. Th-MakerX resizes image with pre-specified resize mode.
Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on ( supported types by Cocoa; these differ depending on OS X version)
- Output image file format: JPEG or PNG
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, crop, area, ratio
- Margin, watermark adding feature
- Image resolution (DPI) adjusting feature
You can use Th-MakerX as a simple image resize tool or a simple JPEG/PNG converter.
- Make only intel 64-bit code (64-bit intel Mac only).
- “Enclose” added to resize mode.
- Option to restrain caution alert while “Replace” mode added.
- Deprecated APIs corrected.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Th-MakerX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Th-MakerX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Th-MakerX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Th-MakerX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Th-MakerX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Th-MakerX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Th-MakerX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Th-MakerX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Th-MakerX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Th-MakerX from your MAC!
Th-MakerX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Thumbnail picture generator.
Creates/removes icons from image and .pdf files.
Thumbnail and picture viewer.
This Th-MakerX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Th-MakerX is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.