TftpServer for MAC – Configure Mac OS X TFTP server. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TftpServer for MAC Latest Version
TftpServer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TftpServer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TftpServer App|
|File Size||313 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About TftpServer App for MAC
TftpServer is a utility which helps you to utilize and configure the TFTP server shipped with the standard Mac OSX distribution.
Using this application you can start/stop the TFTP service on your Mac and change its working path, that’s where the files are sent to and received from by any TFTP client (e.g. a Cisco router or switch). In addition, other features are available to help you to seamlessly send and receive files from any TFTP enabled device to a Mac acting as TFTP server. This is useful if you have a lot of network devices and want to store in a safe place all their configuration files and operating system binary images. These files can be reused later (or modified using a text editor on your Mac) to easily configure from scratch other similar devices or update their system image files.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra and macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Relaxed permissions check on working path and parent folders
- Recompiled using the latest macOS SDK to unlink some missing libraries
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TftpServer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TftpServer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TftpServer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TftpServer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TftpServer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TftpServer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TftpServer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TftpServer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TftpServer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TftpServer from your MAC!
TftpServer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Full-featured TFTP client.
Cross-platform FTP software.
Simple, secure TFTP, FTP and HTTP file server.
This TftpServer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. TftpServer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.