Textastic for MAC – Simple text, code, and markup editor. This app was released by TEXTASTICAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Textastic for MAC Latest Version
Textastic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Textastic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Textastic App|
|File Size||3.4 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Textastic App for MAC
Textastic is a simple and fast text, code, and markup editor. With support for more than 80 source code and markup languages, it brings the powerful syntax coloring engine of the popular iOS code editor to the Mac:
- Syntax highlighting for more than 80 languages
- Compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- Auto Save and Versions
- iCloud document sync (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Ready for Retina displays
Note: You can use Textastic for iPad and iPhone to sync files between the Mac and iOS versions of Textastic using iCloud.
- macOS Big Sur: fully updated for compatibility with the latest version of macOS.
- Universal app: runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs. Fixed:
- Fixed “Open In…” performance problems on Macs with many CPU cores (e.g. Mac Pro).
- Improved declaration of supported file types so that it works better with other installed apps that can open the same kinds of files.
- Other minor fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Textastic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Textastic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Textastic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Textastic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Textastic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Textastic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Textastic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Textastic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Textastic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Textastic from your MAC!
Textastic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simple cross-platform Go IDE.
A hackable text editor.
Code/markup editor with many features.
This Textastic .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Textastic is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.