Text Wielder for MAC – Search search engines or clean up email quotes. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Text Wielder for MAC Latest Version
Text Wielder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Text Wielder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Text Wielder App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Text Wielder App for MAC
Text Wielder allows you to create your own services or use any of the 120+ provided including “Search Apple Help”, “Translations”, “Sort Text Lines” and many more. The Text Wielder service menu is highly configurable and allows you to add and remove services as necessary and rename menu items.
You can create services for applications that do not support services, including classic applications, by using AppleScript. Any services you create can be added to the service menu and you can easily share your services with other users.
Services can be easily configured to run AppleScripts, open a URL, modify text, display results in a dialog box, or create a new text file.
Text Wielder also includes an interactive text manipulation language called SFRL(Simple Find and Replace Language). SFRL uses a very powerful combination of a modified regular expression syntax and JSPs to modify text.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Text Wielder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Text Wielder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Text Wielder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Text Wielder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Text Wielder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Text Wielder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Text Wielder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Text Wielder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Text Wielder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Text Wielder from your MAC!
Text Wielder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Text Wielder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Text Wielder is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.