Tex-Edit Plus for MAC – Styled text and development editor. This app was released by TEX-EDIT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tex-Edit Plus for MAC Latest Version
Tex-Edit Plus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tex-Edit Plus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tex-Edit Plus App|
|File Size||11.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Tex-Edit Plus App for MAC
Tex-Edit Plus is a scriptable, styled text editor with a clean, uncluttered interface. It fills the gap between Apple’s bare-bones TextEdit and a full-featured word processor. It’s fast, efficient, and has a clean, uncluttered interface. It’s also great for cleaning up text which is transmitted over the Internet. It includes full text-to-speech as well as media integration features. Please read ‘Welcome to Tex-Edit!’ and accompanying documents to understand changes in this version of Tex-Edit Plus.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- Converted to freeware
- Fixed cosmetic bug in Tools panel
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tex-Edit Plus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tex-Edit Plus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tex-Edit Plus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tex-Edit Plus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tex-Edit Plus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tex-Edit Plus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tex-Edit Plus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tex-Edit Plus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tex-Edit Plus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tex-Edit Plus from your MAC!
Tex-Edit Plus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast and uncluttered word processor.
Nisus Writer Pro
Multilingual word processor with indexing.
Simple but feature-rich word processor.
This Tex-Edit Plus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Tex-Edit Plus is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.