Tempomate for MAC – Clever and beautiful metronome. This app was build by TEMPOMATE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tempomate for MAC Latest Version
Tempomate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tempomate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tempomate App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Tempomate App for MAC
Tempomate is clever and beautiful metronome.
- Tempos from 20 to 360 bpm
- Tap tempo; during taps, the beats syncronise to your input
- Change tempo by 1 or 5 bpm at a time
- Click light can be turned on and off
- Mouse and keyboard input options
- Space: Play / Stop
- Up, Down: Change tempo by 5 bpm
- Left, Right: Change tempo by 1 bpm
- Enter, T: Tap tempo
- V: Toggle click light
- New super-precise timekeeping mechanism.
- New audio engine to support future developments.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tempomate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tempomate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tempomate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tempomate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tempomate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tempomate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tempomate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tempomate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tempomate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tempomate from your MAC!
Tempomate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Metronome designed for teaching children.
This Tempomate .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Tempomate is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.