Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint for MAC – Templates for MS PowerPoint (was Presentation Lab for PowerPoint). This app was developed by JUMSOFT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint for MAC Latest Version
Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint App for MAC
Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint (was Layout Lab, then was Presentation Lab for PowerPoint) is a collection of themes created for your unique slideshows by the Jumsoft design team. Outline your ideas, proposals, contracts, and solutions. Then, enhance them with stylish backgrounds, charts, diagrams, tables, and other data visualization elements to attain all you have been working for. Each theme contains at least 20 master slides, covering everything from basic bullet layouts to complex diagrams and illustrations. All photo slides feature media placeholders to neatly crop a placed image, and most visualization elements can be easily edited.
Most objects can be easily recolored, reshaped, moved, or removed. You can change the background to a color, gradient, or photo with a simple modification in the Appearance Inspector. Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts if you wish. Edit the charts and diagrams to fit your data. Drag your photos or pictures onto slides to replace the stock images. Use every available tool to make your audience hang on your every word.
- Minor bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint from your MAC!
Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Everything you need for creating Microsoft Office docs.
This Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Templates Lab for MS PowerPoint is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.