TCel for MAC – Make your webpages pixel-perfect. This app was released by CREEMAMA Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TCel for MAC Latest Version
TCel for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TCel that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TCel App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About TCel App for MAC
TCel empowers front-end Web developers to get their webpages pixel perfect. While laying out a webpage, overlay an image on top of Safari or other web browsers and truly match what your graphic designers intended.
- Supports many image formats like PNG, PSD, AI, and JPEG
- Control the opacity of the image overlay
- Use keyboard arrow keys to exactly position the image overlay
- “Ignore Mouse” to click through an image and interact with applications underneath
- Invert an image where color differences are hard to make out with the naked eye
- Fixed bug where TCel crashes for OS X 10.7.5 user
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TCel for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TCel .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TCel is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TCel for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TCel apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TCel apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TCel that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TCel icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TCel on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TCel from your MAC!
TCel Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Screenshot tool with annotations (was SnappyApp).
This TCel .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. TCel is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.