Tastiera Piano Widget for MAC – Use your Mac as a piano. This app was developed by COQ.NO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tastiera Piano Widget for MAC Latest Version
Tastiera Piano Widget for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tastiera Piano Widget that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tastiera Piano Widget App|
|File Size||78 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Tastiera Piano Widget App for MAC
Tastiera Piano Widget lets you use your computer as a piano. It gives a range of 3 octaves (1½ on either side of middle C). It was originally made for singers, but should also be useful for composers, musicians, etc. The widget adapts itself to any keyboard layout. This is shareware with a 30-day trial period.
- Fixed problems with non-US keyboard layouts.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tastiera Piano Widget for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tastiera Piano Widget .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tastiera Piano Widget is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tastiera Piano Widget for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tastiera Piano Widget apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tastiera Piano Widget apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tastiera Piano Widget that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tastiera Piano Widget icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tastiera Piano Widget on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tastiera Piano Widget from your MAC!
Tastiera Piano Widget Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Tastiera Piano Widget .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Tastiera Piano Widget is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.