Task Coach for MAC – To-do list manager. This app was build by TASKCOACH Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Task Coach for MAC Latest Version
Task Coach for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Task Coach that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Task Coach App|
|File Size||27.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Task Coach App for MAC
Task Coach is a free, Open Source to-do manager. It grew out of frustration that other programs do not handle composite tasks well. In addition to flexible composite tasks, Task Coach has grown to include prerequisites, prioritizing, effort tracking, category tags, budgets, notes, and many other features. However, users are not forced to use all these features; Task Coach can be as simple or complex as you need it to be. Task Coach is available for OS X, Windows, and GNU/Linux.
- Workaround for an underlying wxPython limitation we ran into. After some time Task Coach would exhibit various symptoms because of an exception in the event loop
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Task Coach for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Task Coach .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Task Coach is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Task Coach for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Task Coach apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Task Coach apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Task Coach that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Task Coach icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Task Coach on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Task Coach from your MAC!
Task Coach Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Personal task manager.
Create checklists for simple task-management.
GTD task manager with iOS companion app.
This Task Coach .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Task Coach is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.