TapSocial for MAC – Desktop news ticker for Twitter. This app was developed by TAPSOCIAL Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TapSocial for MAC Latest Version
TapSocial for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TapSocial that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TapSocial App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About TapSocial App for MAC
With TapSocial, you won’t miss any of your latest Tweets as they scroll along your desktop like a traditional news ticker. As you multi-task throughout your day, no longer do you need to view Twitter.com in a browser or launch a big application. TapSocial blends in with the dock on your Mac and becomes an integral part of your daily computer use. TapSocial is absolutely the best social media monitoring tool available.
- Tweet, Retweet and Reply right from the TapSocial ticker
- Quickly Add/Remove Lists and Hashtags from your feed
- Customize your ticker by changing fonts, colors, speed and more
- Pause the ticker
- and much more!
- Fixes a problem with the Twitter API which prevented Tweets from sometimes appearing.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TapSocial for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TapSocial .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TapSocial is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TapSocial for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TapSocial apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TapSocial apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TapSocial that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TapSocial icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TapSocial on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TapSocial from your MAC!
TapSocial Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TapSocial .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. TapSocial is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.