TapPublisher for MAC – Template-based iOS app-development software. This app was created by TAPPUBLISHER Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TapPublisher for MAC Latest Version
TapPublisher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TapPublisher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TapPublisher App|
|File Size||53.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About TapPublisher App for MAC
TapPublisher is template-based iOS app developing software. Simply define the features you want to include in your application to connect to different data sources, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Prestashop, and many others, and customize the graphic interface.
You can test the result at any time on your iPhone or iPad, using the free TapPlayer iOS app. When you’re satisfied with the result and ready to publish your application, TapPublisher even submits it to the App Store.
TapPublisher’s pricing structure can be found here.
- TapPublisher 2.5.2 is the latest release of our mobile app editor
- Improved our mobile eCommerce plateform
- Improved AppStore section with improved UI for edit and update infos
- Fixed some minor bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TapPublisher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TapPublisher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TapPublisher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TapPublisher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TapPublisher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TapPublisher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TapPublisher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TapPublisher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TapPublisher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TapPublisher from your MAC!
TapPublisher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire apps from Adobe InDesign.
This TapPublisher .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. TapPublisher is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.