Taply for MAC – Simple sound file player. This app was released by BLUEM Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Taply for MAC Latest Version
Taply for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Taply that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Taply App|
|File Size||699 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Taply App for MAC
Taply is a simple sound file player. Although a lot of similar tools do exist for Mac OS X, I did not know of any which behaves exactly the way I want it to, so I wrote this application.
The main difference between Taply and other players lies in the fact that it consists of nothing more than a tiny floating window and that it will quit after having finished playing. This way, (at least for me) it’s the perfect tool to scan quickly through a large number of audio files. Taply is localized in English, German, French, Italian and Swedish.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Taply for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Taply .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Taply is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Taply for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Taply apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Taply apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Taply that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Taply icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Taply on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Taply from your MAC!
Taply Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Play Apple Music and manage your media and iOS devices.
Multi-format audio player (beta).
Sequence audio files from various sources (was Capriccio).
This Taply .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Taply is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.