TapeMeasure for MAC – iPhone app measures distances. This app was developed by LIMEKILNSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TapeMeasure for MAC Latest Version
TapeMeasure for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TapeMeasure that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TapeMeasure App|
About TapeMeasure App for MAC
TapeMeasure is an iPhone app that gives you the ability to take measurements from a previous position to your current position. It displays the latitude, longitude, altitude, and accuracy of your current position, as well as shows you the current measurement being taken. Measurement information includes the distance, height, and direction (heading) of the current position from the previous position. This information can be displayed in either feet/miles or meters.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TapeMeasure for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TapeMeasure .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TapeMeasure is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TapeMeasure for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TapeMeasure apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TapeMeasure apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TapeMeasure that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TapeMeasure icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TapeMeasure on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TapeMeasure from your MAC!
TapeMeasure Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TapeMeasure .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. TapeMeasure is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.