TabSnap for MAC – Take a snapshot of and reopen groups of tabs in Safari. This app was developed by SITES.GOOGLE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TabSnap for MAC Latest Version
TabSnap for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TabSnap that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TabSnap App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About TabSnap App for MAC
TabSnap essentially allows you to take a “snapshot” of the tabs you have open in Safari at any given time, and then open that set of tabs whenever you choose. You can instantly open a previously saved set of tabs, overriding the tabs you have open currently. Don’t worry about losing your existing tabs, though. Whenever you restore (open) tabs from TabSnap, it will automatically create a backup of your current tabs so you can restore them later. TabSnap also lets you name the file for the set of tabs that will get saved so you can easily find it later. If you don’t give it a name, it will be the timestamp.
How is this different from Safari’s built-in technologies? Safari maintains a folder deep within your user directory called “SavedState” which keeps track of the windows and tabs that you had open. This allows you to recover your open web pages when you relaunch Safari. However, this only lets you restore your last session. What if you want to restore the tabs you had open two sessions ago? How about ten sessions ago? If you saved that session using TabSnap, you can. TabSnap keeps and manages snapshots of multiple sessions, so you can easily recover any old tabs. Let’s say you routinely visit certain websites in the morning, and then visit different websites when you get home in the evening. Just save your morning tabs and your evening tabs, and seamlessly switch between the two sets of tabs. Although this sounds like bookmarks, TabSnap instantly opens all of the tabs that were saved at the time. You don’t need to open bookmarks one-by-one to access your favorite web pages. It compliments the “pinned tabs” feature available in OS X El Capitan (10.11) and later.
Other Information At this time, TabSnap only supports Safari. If the TabSnap files are starting to add up and you want to delete some, you can open TabSnap and go to More > Preferences > Delete saved tabs, and choose which files you want to delete.
Instructions After TabSnap downloads, you can optionally move it to your Applications folder, then launch it. If you get a message that it is from an unidentified developer, right click on TabSnap and click Open and TabSnap’s main menu will open.
- New icon
- New preferences menu
- Ability to delete saved files (go to More > Preferences > Delete saved tabs)
- The application will now auto-check for updates
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TabSnap for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TabSnap .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TabSnap is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TabSnap for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TabSnap apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TabSnap apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TabSnap that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TabSnap icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TabSnap on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TabSnap from your MAC!
TabSnap Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TabSnap .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. TabSnap is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.