Tablecruncher for MAC – Lightweight, yet powerful CSV Editor. This app was released by TABLECRUNCHER Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tablecruncher for MAC Latest Version
Tablecruncher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tablecruncher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tablecruncher App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Tablecruncher App for MAC
Tabular data is everywhere and developers, data scientists or e-commerce managers have to deal with sometimes very large CSV data sets. But the Mac lacks an editor, that is capable of handling these CSV files in a fast and user-friendly way.
Tablecruncher is the tool to open, edit, convert, export and save all kind of CSV files, no matter how large they are or what encoding they use.
- Feature: Universal binary for Intel and ARM64 (“Apple Silicon”)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tablecruncher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tablecruncher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tablecruncher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tablecruncher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tablecruncher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tablecruncher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tablecruncher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tablecruncher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tablecruncher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tablecruncher from your MAC!
Tablecruncher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
CSV Editor Pro
Edit CVS and TXT files.
Easy CSV Editor
Editor for CSV and TSV data files.
An ultimate CSV file editor.
This Tablecruncher .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Tablecruncher is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.