Tabinator for MAC – Tabinator is the easy to use iPad guitar/bass tab This app was developed by FORNEXTSOFT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tabinator for MAC Latest Version
Tabinator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tabinator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tabinator App|
About Tabinator App for MAC
Tabinator is the easy to use iPad guitar/bass tab app you\’ve been needing. Simply touch a string and enter the fret number or select an effect from the list of available effects such as bend, slide, mute and much more. Tabinator also supports unlimited undo.
Tabinator will allow you to quickly tab out pieces you\’ve been working on.
When you are done save the file and/or render it to a pdf that you can share to your computer via iTunes sharing.
Tabinator supports both 6 string guitar and 4 string bass.
If you are a musician that likes to write her/his own music then you need this app. It will allow you to keep all of your work in an easy to access format that you can take anywhere.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on saved documents.
- Added interface enhancements such as a new string design.
- Song title now correctly capitalizes all words in the title.
- Corrected a possible selection issue.
- Added a help section.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tabinator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tabinator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tabinator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tabinator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tabinator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tabinator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tabinator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tabinator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tabinator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tabinator from your MAC!
Tabinator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Tabinator .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Tabinator is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.