SysTools Yahoo Backup for MAC – Backup emails on your Mac. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SysTools Yahoo Backup for MAC Latest Version
SysTools Yahoo Backup for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SysTools Yahoo Backup that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SysTools Yahoo Backup App|
|File Size||27.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About SysTools Yahoo Backup App for MAC
SysTools Yahoo Backup allows users to save emails and other user account data on Mac OS X.
- With this utility save yahoo emails to EML, PST, MSG, MBOX & EMLX
- Download emails from Yahoo to the hard drive, computer & USB
- Provides date based filter to export selected emails of the specific date range
- Provides the incremental type of backup option to users
- Delete After Download option to free up space after Ymail backup process
- Option to include folders like inbox, drafts, etc., to backup from Yahoo Mail account
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and above versions.
- Provides facility to exclude deleted or sent items folder
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SysTools Yahoo Backup for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SysTools Yahoo Backup .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SysTools Yahoo Backup is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SysTools Yahoo Backup for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SysTools Yahoo Backup apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SysTools Yahoo Backup apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SysTools Yahoo Backup that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SysTools Yahoo Backup icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SysTools Yahoo Backup on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SysTools Yahoo Backup from your MAC!
SysTools Yahoo Backup Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SysTools Hotmail Backup
Backup Hotmail account, contacts, emails, calendars.
Mailvita Yahoo Backup
Save Yahoo emails to your Mac.
This SysTools Yahoo Backup .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SysTools Yahoo Backup is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.