SysTools Outlook Recovery for MAC – Rebuild Outlook Database. This app was developed by SYSTOOLSGROUP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SysTools Outlook Recovery for MAC Latest Version
SysTools Outlook Recovery for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SysTools Outlook Recovery that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SysTools Outlook Recovery App|
|File Size||38.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About SysTools Outlook Recovery App for MAC
Use Outlook Recovery to rebuild Outlook Database in a hassle freeway. This software is specially designed for the database recovery without any data loss. It restores database profiles and identities in a few clicks. It can also restore Calendars, Events, Tasks, Notes, and emails.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SysTools Outlook Recovery for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SysTools Outlook Recovery .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SysTools Outlook Recovery is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SysTools Outlook Recovery for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SysTools Outlook Recovery apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SysTools Outlook Recovery apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SysTools Outlook Recovery that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SysTools Outlook Recovery icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SysTools Outlook Recovery on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SysTools Outlook Recovery from your MAC!
SysTools Outlook Recovery Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SysTools Outlook Recovery .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SysTools Outlook Recovery is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.