System-i Email Extractor Lite for MAC – Extract email addresses from text files. This app was created by SYSTEM-I.IT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
System-i Email Extractor Lite for MAC Latest Version
System-i Email Extractor Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about System-i Email Extractor Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||System-i Email Extractor Lite App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About System-i Email Extractor Lite App for MAC
System-i Email Extractor Lite is a simple application that allows you to extract email addresses from any text file, you can view they into a list and then you can export as text ONLY email addresses.
This little application is useful when you whant to create personal mailing lists getting addresses from Web pages or email messages. It’s simple! Save your email message (or Web page) as text, then open the generated file with Email Extractor then export and all is done!
Lite limitations: only first 5 addresses found will be exported.
- Fixed a problem with the help videos
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download System-i Email Extractor Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the System-i Email Extractor Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the System-i Email Extractor Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy System-i Email Extractor Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing System-i Email Extractor Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete System-i Email Extractor Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the System-i Email Extractor Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the System-i Email Extractor Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall System-i Email Extractor Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove System-i Email Extractor Lite from your MAC!
System-i Email Extractor Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Recover damaged email files.
Extract email addresses from files.
System-i Email Extractor
Extract email addresses from text files.
This System-i Email Extractor Lite .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. System-i Email Extractor Lite is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.