SynthProbe for MAC – Musical instrument with analog synthesizer. This app was released by KAYAC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SynthProbe for MAC Latest Version
SynthProbe for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SynthProbe that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SynthProbe App|
About SynthProbe App for MAC
SynthProbe…Welcome to the space of the wonderful music!
SynthProbe is a new musical instrument which every users can enjoy playing, regardless of instrument skills, intuitively. By touching and tilting your iPhone, or iPod Touch, you can play a variety of phrases.
SynthProbe features an analog synthesizer. You can play music in many genres such as techno, house, hip-hop, dance , etc.
Touch and tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch, a variety of effects and filter effects will be changed and played in an unexpected sound or phrase.
Learn more about demo movie on YouTube. Search \”SynthProbe\” as keyword on YouTube website.
Let\’s play the future music by SynthProbe!
—- news —-
12/19 The demo movie was uploaded on YouTube. Please check out. (By searching \”SynthProbe\”)
12/19 The SynthProbe is now on sale. Opening Sale is planned for the limited time.
■Ways to enjoy
Though the ways to enjoy SynthProbe are unlimited, main purposes are as follows;
1. Adding music line, played by SynthProbe, to your bands or music you composed.
2. Playing SynthProbe along with your favorite track, or DJ.
3. Enjoy playing SynthProbe with your friends by using other iPhone or iPod Touch music apps.
We hope that you will enjoy playing SynthProbe in various ways.
List of tracks which are likely to fit the scale are as follows. You will find how you can enjoy playing SynthProbe from these tracks.
Daft Punk – One More Time : key = D BPM = 123
The Chemical Brothers – Star Guitar : key = C BPM = 125
Miles Davis – so what : key = C & key = Db BPM = 140
■How To Play (For Beginner)
When it starts, touch the purple panel on the right corner to play the note. Drag it with your finger from right to left or up and down, to change volume and pitch.
When tilt the device left and right, back and forth, the sound will be changed according to the tilting angle.
While touching the purple panel on the right corner, try to tap each of 4 buttons on the left corner.
The sounds, displayed by green graph, will occur in phrases. The change of phrases can be changed through touching the green graph.
■Ways to enjoy SynthProbe (Making Sounds/Intermediate User)
By tapping \”Setting\” button on upper-right corner, the setting screen will be displayed.
On Setting screen, you can set tempo, adjust tone parameter on analog synthesizer, and save and play four User Areas.
Moreover, not only changing slider setting, you can set tilting assignment.
Tilt the device left and right, back and forth, the unknown sounds can be occurred!
・Oscilator1 & 2
・FREQ FINE TUNE
・Filter (CutOff Resonanse)
■Musical Theory Supervisor:
Daisuke Fujiwara aka.quartz head musician
SynthProbe includes open source code from MobileSynth according to Apache License,Version 2.0 developed by MR. Allen Porter.
We appreciated for this support.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SynthProbe for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SynthProbe .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SynthProbe is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SynthProbe for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SynthProbe apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SynthProbe apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SynthProbe that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SynthProbe icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SynthProbe on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SynthProbe from your MAC!
SynthProbe Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SynthProbe .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SynthProbe is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.