Synology Cloud Station Backup for MAC – Backup software for Synology NAS. This app was build by SYNOLOGY Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Synology Cloud Station Backup for MAC Latest Version
Synology Cloud Station Backup for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Synology Cloud Station Backup that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Synology Cloud Station Backup App|
|File Size||53.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Synology Cloud Station Backup App for MAC
Synology Cloud Station Backup is a backup service that allows you to back up your files from multiple client computers to a centralized Synology NAS
- An issue where the application restarting time might be excessively long after a large number of files are filtered in a selective sync task.
- An issue where loops might occur to synchronization tasks when the synced folders contain empty .lnk files or .link files linking to a large number of files.
- An issue where the application might crash when processing large files.
- An issue where macOS client application might crash (OR terminate abnormally) when Mac Finder is launched.
- An issue where loops might occur to the client application if a directory re-scanned for file modifications is being deleted.
- An issue where loops might occur to synchronization tasks when the system service is shut down during the process of renaming or moving folders with large number of files.
- An issue where deleting directories might fail after selective sync rules are being set.
- Minor bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Synology Cloud Station Backup for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Synology Cloud Station Backup .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Synology Cloud Station Backup is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Synology Cloud Station Backup for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Synology Cloud Station Backup apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Synology Cloud Station Backup apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Synology Cloud Station Backup that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Synology Cloud Station Backup icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Synology Cloud Station Backup on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Synology Cloud Station Backup from your MAC!
Synology Cloud Station Backup Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Cloud backup and synchronization tool with Finder integration.
Private cloud for sharing, synchronizing, and managing files.
Download Synology Drive for MAC
Sync Folders Pro
Bootable backup on an external drive (SSD, HDD).
Download Sync Folders Pro for MAC
This Synology Cloud Station Backup .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Synology Cloud Station Backup is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.