Syncman for MAC – Synchronizes your Address Book with your Gmail contacts. This app was build by WATEREE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Syncman for MAC Latest Version
Syncman for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Syncman that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Syncman App|
|File Size||1.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Syncman App for MAC
Syncman synchronizes your Mac\’s built-in Address Book with your Gmail Contacts with a minimum of fuss, hassle and frustration. Syncman does one thing and does it well.
- Three different synchronization strategies: Bi-directional sync between Address Book and Gmail, One-way synchronization from Address Book to Gmail, One-way synchronization from Gmail to Address Book.
- Support for most standard contact fields: Name, Company, Title, Notes, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, IM Accounts (AIM, Jabber, MSN, ICQ & Yahoo)
- Scheduled synchronization with configurable \’bother level\’.
- Can optionally run in the menubar as a background application (especially handy when using scheduled synchronization)
- Works with both Gmail and Google Apps.
- Shows you all proposed changes before it makes them.
- Optionally synchronize Gmail\’s \”Suggested Contacts\”.
- Reworked how Syncman interacts with the Keychain. This will hopefully fix some password issues a few users were having. And in any case there is now proper error reporting instead of silently failing when writing to the Keychain fails.
- Updated automatic updates to be more reliable and secure, and made the automatic update check interval configurable (hourly, daily or weekly).
- Made the help menu more helpful, especially when running in the menubar.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Syncman for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Syncman .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Syncman is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Syncman for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Syncman apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Syncman apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Syncman that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Syncman icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Syncman on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Syncman from your MAC!
Syncman Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Sync your address book, calendars, tasks, and bookmarks between Macs.
Sync iCal and Google Calendar.
Sync your Mac with Android, iOS, other Macs, and more.
This Syncman .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Syncman is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.