Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync for MAC – Sync Firefox bookmarks with your mobile device. This app was developed by WILDPALM.CO.UK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync for MAC Latest Version
Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync App|
About Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync App for MAC
SyncBrowser is a browser tool for your iPhone or iPod Touch that enables you to synchronize your bookmarks from your Firefox desktop and take them with your wherever you are.
In addition, Sync Browser synchronizes your Firefox Saved Passwords and automatically types them into the appropriate login forms – no more entering passwords on the small keyboard or having to remember them while you are travelling.
– Access all of your Firefox bookmarks on your iPhone or iPod Touch
– Access all of your Firefox saved passwords on your iPhone or iPod Touch
– Easy to use browser, with full-screen support
– Settings to automatically synchronize on startup
– Uses the Weave Sync Firefox plugin – the easiest to use browser sync Firefox extension.
In order to use Sync Browser, you need to have the Weave Sync Firefox extension installed. This can be installed by visiting mozillalabs.com/weave/ in Firefox and installing the extension.
Once your have created an account, simple enter your account details into Sync Browser to begin using your Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords immediately.
SyncBrowser v1.1 fixes issues experienced by some users as well as adding new features. If you have purchased SyncBrowser and experience problems updating bookmarks, please email [email protected] or contact us through our website.
- Features more reliable synchronization, a new display of the number of bookmarks and saved passwords in the settings page and a new option to show or hide folders.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync from your MAC!
Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Sync Browser – Firefox Bookmark Sync is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.