Switch for MAC – Multi-user Web browser for iPad. This app was developed by GETSATISFACTION Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Switch for MAC Latest Version
Switch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Switch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Switch App|
About Switch App for MAC
Switch lets different people browse the Web on a single iPad while keeping their own history, bookmarks and tabs.
Ever got frustrated because your girlfriend/husband’s sites are open in every tab in Safari? Switch is for you! Each person who uses iPad gets their own user account, so each time you open Switch everything is just how you left it.
There’s even a Guest account for people borrowing iPad for a quick surf. When your friends log out of Switch, or just lock the screen, their browsing history is cleared so they can safely surf without worrying about privacy.
– Share an iPad between the family without getting in each other’s way
– Use a single password to protect your email, facebook and other websites
– Keep your own tabs and bookmarks for faster browsing
– Search your history by typing in the location bar
– Let friends use your iPad without giving them access to your online accounts
– Switch between website logins easily without retyping your password
– Use the guest account for extra privacy when surfing – your history is erased when you close Switch or lock the screen
– Ever get nervous leaving iPad around with your email account logged in? With Switch, everything is protected by one password, automatically enabled when the screen is locked
– Smooth animations and a simple, beautiful interface make Switch a joy to use
Everyone gets their own history, bookmarks and tabs so the kids see kids’ stuff and the grown ups see grown ups’ stuff.
FOR POWER USERS!
Have more than one login for some sites? Want to quickly reset your cookies before browsing? Switch makes this easy.
Switch is a great development tool. Want to quickly swap beween regular user accounts and admins on the site you’re making? Set up a Switch account for each user type, or use the Guest account for a fresh start each time.
FOR THE PARANOID!
If they’re out to get you, why leave your browsing history for anyone who picks up your iPad? With Switch everything is hidden behind your account password, or you can use the Guest account to hide your history even from yourself.
FOR PEOPLE WITH MOUSTACHES!
Why not keep a couple of accounts just for yourself? One for regular browsing and another filled with all your favorite moustache-related sites. 9 tabs filled with moustache goodness! Does it get any better?
It is hard to remember everything these days, isn’t it? Luckily Switch lets you search your history from the location bar. Unlike Safari, it uses the page title too, so type “pea” and you’ll see the pea recipes you saw on your favorite recipe site. Just tap to go there.
MADE WITH LOVE
Switch is hand-built in rainy Ireland by me, Michael O’Brien. I’ve put a lot into it, but I have loads of ideas left. Buy this app and you’re supporting an indie developer and getting a great app that will get better and better over time.
- Support for iOS 3.2 and bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Switch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Switch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Switch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Switch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Switch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Switch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Switch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Switch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Switch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Switch from your MAC!
Switch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Switch .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Switch is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.